- The ruler of the most important city in the world makes horrible puns in the midst of important discussions, which he then laughs at.
- The anthropomorphic personification of Death loves cats and has a horse named Binky.
- The world’s first journalist is not annoyingly nosy, and is in fact sweet, kind, nonviolent, and honest.
- Literally everything about Sybil Ramkin.
- The commander of the City Watch maintains three trays: In, Out, and Shake It All About.
*gets stuck on a mission in a game* *doesn’t play for another 4234 years*
Never apologize for your fluency in english.
If you have a different mother tongue, you are under no obligation to know english at all, let alone fluent english.
Never let anyone make you feel bad for not speaking proper english.
Be proud of your mother tongue.
Why should we learn their language when they mock and refuse to learn our own.
playing online multiplayer with someone and kicking ass then getting a message saying ‘thanks man’
— An overwhelmingly accurate statement (via insanity-and-vanity)